Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things that Make you Go HMM!

I hope that you are singing the great song by C&C Music Factory right now like I am. Baby M officially has a name!

Haley Marie Mitchell

Haley- The only name that Trey and I both liked and agreed on!
Marie- My middle name, my paternal grandmother's middle name(Grandma Latham) and my niece Magan's middle name.
Mitchell- Our last name (hee hee)

I think that the Beckys (my mom and Trey's mom) along with Aunt Kellie are about to make a mad dash to the monogrammer!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love the name Haley! Sounds beautiful for a beautiful baby girl! Love the blog, keep writing!

Life as a Stephens said...

danielle - only you would remember c&c music factory! love,love,love the name. so excited for you guys!

Owner said...

I'm so glad you guys could agree on such a cute name! Looking forward to staying up to date with you guys!
www.trogandmendi.blogspot.com

Regan Ramos said...

I'm so happy to hear that you finally having a baby love the name but you forgot one thing my middle name is marie also (LOL)..Well i am 9 months pregnant ready to have another boy were thinking of the name leonardo sky Ramos-Bookter but still deciding on it so glad to hear from you hang in there and hope to hear more and i'll let you all know when the new one arrives ..