Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Haley's Nursery


We finally have the nursery almost finished. We still need a add a couple finishing touches like decorations, etc. We have everything put up now and are getting ready for her arrival! Today's countdown is 28 days! Yikes! I went into hyper nesting mode this weekend where I couldn't stop cleaning, washing, etc. I have all of Haley's clothes washed and ironed...yes, that is right I said ironed. if you know me well, you know that I hate to iron. I usually say that sitting in the car caused the wrinkles...not my lack of ironing. I will post more pics when the nursery is finally finished!

3 comments:

Mikalah said...

Hey girl! Just found your blog on Laura's page. Loving Hayley's room! I'm especially impressed with the stenciled flowers! Can't wait to see the finished pics!

Girl Fisher said...

Well, if you need to clean some more, our house is available! The nursery is adorable! And, I use the same ironing excuse. Glad I'm not alone.

Unknown said...

Hi Danielle and Trey! I just found your blog from Mikalah's. Congratulations on your little one!