Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still hanging in there...



We finished Haley's nursery with the help of my parents this weekend. I will try to post photos tonight or tomorrow. It is nice to have it finished. We officially have 2 weeks until baby Haley is due. 2 weeks, that isn't long!! I am planning on working until I have the baby, so my co-workers are a little nervous. I am sure that it will be fine. I am posting photos of Gus that were taken a couple weeks ago. He is still growing and is confused about all of the little things that have been coming into our house. Hopefully, I will post photos of the nursery tonight!

2 comments:

Amy D said...

Danielle, Troy and I are thinking about you guys as you prepare for Haley's arrival. How exciting!!! We are looking forward to hearing the news. Enjoy these last days...as much as you can.

Amy

Girl Fisher said...

Danielle, we can meet on the overpass and I can drive you to the hospital. ;-)