Monday, October 6, 2008

2 Weeks!






So alot has happened in two weeks. Haley is now 7 lbs. 6 oz.(25%) and 20.3" long (75%). So our little baby girl is tall and skinny. Mema and Papa (Danielle's parents) stayed with us for a week and on Friday Nanny and Papaw (Trey's parents) came to visit for a week. Nanny and Mema have taken the "night shift" and I just get up to feed Haley. Last night Haley decided to stay up all night long. Nanny took the 10:00 to 2:30 shift and I took the 2:30 to 6:30 shift. We tried everything: swing, bouncy chair and even a stroller ride around the house.

We love our little girl and can't believe how wonderful she is and how even though I didn't get much sleep last night, I love hanging out with her. We kept thinking that we were going to have a "Mitchell sized" baby and not the small girl that we have. I am trying to find clothes that fit her. I get excited when something fits! She has a lot of growing to do!! Gus loves his little sister and loves to sit next to my feet when I am feeding her. He does not like it when she cries. I am glad that she likes his little sister!

I am attaching photos from the past couple weeks.The pics include: Haley sleeping, Haley giving daddy kisses, 3 generations of Bookters, Haley looking at herself in the mirror and Haley coming home from the hospital. The dress she is wearing was my first Easter dress.

2 comments:

Sara said...

She is precious! What a beautiful family! I'm sorry we have not been over...we will soon when your house clears out a little. :)

Girl Fisher said...

She is such a cutie! I love how tiny she is!